Sunday, December 23, 2007

Meet our newest addition...


Meet Zoe, the newest addition to our little family. She is pretty nervous still and won't let us get to close to her yet, but we love her already and can't wait until she loves us. :) The kids think she is just fabulous and love following her around and trying to love on her. I like to think that we got her for them, but really shes for me :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! How old is Zoe? It must be exciting to have a pet. (Maybe not as exciting as it is to have your own home...) Lots of excitement going on in your neck of the woods and I am so happy for you. Congrats!

Kari said...

Shes 2.5 months, shes kinda grumpy so we hope she warms up to us and is a little funner

GrannySharon said...

Where did you get her?? Cats are so fun. She'll get used to you soon enough!!

Kris said...

Wow! Seriously, which did you really get first: the cat or the house?
Zoe looks scared. Don't worry, I'm sure Parker will render her the same love you did Star.
Poor cat.

Sarah said...

I got a cat one year for Christmas, my best Christmas by far! I was totally shocked! They are fun so enjoy!