I decided it was time for a new hair cut. I've always liked having it short so off it all went. It feels great to have all that hair gone and its fun to have a new style.
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It looks cute! Nothing like a haircut to pick up one's spirits. Sue
I love it! Jake always asked me if we had a fight he didn't know about since he figures girls only get their hair done when they break-up with someone! I think it's way cute and looks easy enough for even me to do!
That's my hair style too! I love it. It's the greatest haircut ever. I've never been able to do my hair every day until I got this cut a few months ago. Dan loved my long hair, but he loves this even more because I actually do my hair rather than pull it back in a bun. You look great! I love the cut on you. Very flattering.
So Cute Kari, can't wait to see it in person!! I love the back (and the front too. you know what I mean)! haha Now we both have cute hair together! I wish I could go that short, but I would look like a mushroom head!
I would have to agree with everyone thus far. She is absolutely gorgeous! However, I'm not sure who was snapping these photos...I don't recall taking any pictures of her lately of her hair...
Aaron, I took the photos of her when she got back from getting it done since I had the kids. She looks great. I think it looks great on you Kari. And yes thanks to Ginna for not letting Kris have hair that long. Save it for your midlife crisis. It will come. Love mom
17 comments:
It looks cute! Nothing like a haircut to pick up one's spirits. Sue
very very cute. Your hair is so nice and straight, it does what it's told. I'm jealous! And the color is gorgeous of course!! :)
I like the haircut!! It looks good!
Very very Pretty Kari..I really like the cut and color...
You look great!
I love it! I am too big of a chicken to cut my hair short.
You look great! Very brave of you!
I love it! Jake always asked me if we had a fight he didn't know about since he figures girls only get their hair done when they break-up with someone! I think it's way cute and looks easy enough for even me to do!
I just wish my wife would let me have hair as LONG as yours.
LOL I'm glad that she doesn't Kris.
Very cute! Great pick me up!
Oh, I like it! It's way cute and I LOVE the color, too... :)
That's my hair style too! I love it. It's the greatest haircut ever. I've never been able to do my hair every day until I got this cut a few months ago. Dan loved my long hair, but he loves this even more because I actually do my hair rather than pull it back in a bun. You look great! I love the cut on you. Very flattering.
So Cute Kari, can't wait to see it in person!! I love the back (and the front too. you know what I mean)! haha
Now we both have cute hair together! I wish I could go that short, but I would look like a mushroom head!
I would have to agree with everyone thus far. She is absolutely gorgeous! However, I'm not sure who was snapping these photos...I don't recall taking any pictures of her lately of her hair...
i love it!!! you look so cute!
Aaron, I took the photos of her when she got back from getting it done since I had the kids. She looks great. I think it looks great on you Kari. And yes thanks to Ginna for not letting Kris have hair that long. Save it for your midlife crisis. It will come. Love mom
Post a Comment