Friday, February 22, 2008

The cutest thing ever just happened.
I'm folding laundry downstairs and Parker came in and wanted to help. He loves laundry, weird, but wonderful at the same time. So he took his pile and headed up the stairs to go put his clothes away. There was also a pile for KC. I said, Here's your clothes KC, want to put them away?
I went back to my folding, and watching Rachael Ray, not really expecting him to do anything. But when I looked back up I saw little KC hobbling up the stairs with his arms full of his pile of clothes.
What a little helper, so cute.

3 comments:

Regan said...

Awww, those are the little moments that just make me melt! How sweet!

Kathy said...

What a good little boy. He wants to be so grown-up doesn't he.

Sarah said...

Those are totally the times you remember why you had kids! Now you can look back on here and remember more often!