Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

I got some new supplies so I decided to give them a try. This is just a cake I did for fun and practice. Happy Early Valentines Day!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute and, as always, I am so impressed. It's probably second nature to you anyway, but you are so talented! Good for you!

Kathy said...

Wow. Looks good enough to eat. It is very pretty just like Parker told me. Glad you had time to do some practicing. Stay warm and dry and we will see you on Friday or Saturday.

K said...

Great cake. Makes me feel all heart-y and hungry. And made by such a cute girl!!!

Ginna said...

How gorgeous! But I have a feeling it tastes even better than it looks. Yum.

Lisa said...

So when can I come over for a piece of cake? :)

Liz said...

So cute! I love the pink and the flowing ribbon effect. You're very talented!

Ola said...

It's really really CUTE!!! :) Ans I bet it was yummy, too...:)

Dixie said...

Beautiful! Wow, I am so impressed!

Stephanie said...

That is so cute! I love it!