My kids slept on the floor more than they did the toddler bed for the first few weeks!(Did I mention that we "locked" the door?). And they didn't have nightlights...too much playing!! Seriously...they think they can walk out whenever they want to and WE know they can't. He will get used to it, I promise!
My kids slept on the floor more than they did the toddler bed for the first few weeks!(Did I mention that we "locked" the door?). And they didn't have nightlights...too much playing!! Seriously...they think they can walk out whenever they want to and WE know they can't. He will get used to it, I promise!
5 comments:
Be patient. Maybe it's just the novelty
Ewwww...well...hmmm. Bummer. :)
My kids slept on the floor more than they did the toddler bed for the first few weeks!(Did I mention that we "locked" the door?). And they didn't have nightlights...too much playing!!
Seriously...they think they can walk out whenever they want to and WE know they can't. He will get used to it, I promise!
My kids slept on the floor more than they did the toddler bed for the first few weeks!(Did I mention that we "locked" the door?). And they didn't have nightlights...too much playing!!
Seriously...they think they can walk out whenever they want to and WE know they can't. He will get used to it, I promise!
Post a Comment