Sunday, February 3, 2008

Katilynn


Look at this adorable baby girl!!!

This is my friend Kathryn and her new baby Katilynn. Katilynn was born last monday the 28th with a golf ball sized cyst in her throat. They had to move her to a hospital 2 hrs away from her mommy and do surgery to remove it. Amazingly she recovered so fast without any complications and they are all home together!!! I am so happy for you Kat and she is the most beautiful little girl, well the second most :), that I have ever seen! I love you!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

How cute! That is so sad and scary. Way to pull through though! That is a sweet pic and glad to see they are all together!

K said...

Holy cats. And what a sweet baby. I can't imagine recovering, and wondering . . .

GrannySharon said...

Glad all is well. I do not like sad stories about babies...

Dixie said...

Kari, I have been recieving the updates from the Willis family, but is wonderful to see Kat and Katilynn. She is a beautiful baby!! Thanks for sharing the pic.