So what do you do with an old crib when you don't plan to save it for any more babies?
(not that there won't ever be more babies, there will just be a new crib :))
You build a house!

Here is the new play house in the play room. It still need a few finishing touches, and maybe a different roof, but the kids LOVE it. I had a lot of fun building it.
I think I'm in love with Aarons new power tools. I like to think that we really got them for me.
Here are some more views of our playroom. When this room is completed there will be a blue sky with clouds and a sun light. Trees growing on the walls and maybe even a few friendly critters. Any artists out there want to come help?

7 comments:
wow, how fun! The playroom looks great. And how nice to have the toys contained someplace like that. I'm totally jealous!!
So creative! Way to go with the power tools, Kari!
Kari, you are so cool! What a woman. I love what you're doing!!
Wow the I'm glad you have a place to do those things. What lucky kids. You are pretty creative.
It looks great Kari
You are awesome! As always, so creative and honestly I would have loved it when I was younger. Great job!
Very nice! So fun to read what you are up to. Sorry to hear about the quandry with the kitties and all....
Post a Comment