The green goes into the kitchen as well and on the wall behind the stove and all the cabinets. we plan to paint the other downstairs walls a neutral tan color.
I like the green color. Sorry we couldn't come play with the "cool" toys last Friday night. Also, my blog is back up. The address is KennethWHendricks@blogspot.com.
I'm so impressed! We've lived in our house a lot longer than you have in yours, but ours still looks like we just moved in! I really like all the decor. Great job.
Looks SWELL! Makes the house seem like home, huh? And I can see the classy influence of yo' mama, who I wish would come and redecorate my house - with the heavy use of quilts which I have not made myself.
8 comments:
I LOVE the color! It's great and relaxing and homey. Good job!
That looks GREAT!! Love the Bryan sign...:)
I like the green color. Sorry we couldn't come play with the "cool" toys last Friday night. Also, my blog is back up. The address is KennethWHendricks@blogspot.com.
The paint looks great. So glad it worked for you. It really does warm up the place and I like the pictures and decor etc.
The paint looks nice, I like it!
I'm so impressed! We've lived in our house a lot longer than you have in yours, but ours still looks like we just moved in! I really like all the decor. Great job.
Looks SWELL! Makes the house seem like home, huh? And I can see the classy influence of yo' mama, who I wish would come and redecorate my house - with the heavy use of quilts which I have not made myself.
I love the color!
Post a Comment