Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sledding!






Well, we gave into the wintery fun and went sledding. I can't remember the last time I was sledding, probably many many years ago. We only had to go to 3 different stores to find a sled. We'd planned to go up to American Fork canyon to sled, but after getting home from the cake delivery, and watching President Hinckleys funeral, and needing to be home to feed the missionaries dinner tonight, we decided to just find a place in town. So we ended up at Centennial Park on a small hill, jsut right for the kids. It was so fun! And exhausting. The kids loved it and are now sleeping peacefully thanks to burning up all that energy climbing back up the hill.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I know what you mean about trying to find a sled when you want one. We went to the store when we got that first big storm like 3 weeks ago and could not find a sled anywhere! I was so dissapointed, but Britton kept saying how dangerous it was anyway. So we had fun playing in our front yard (if you can call it that), and that was enough for Jack. Glad you guys had such fun, and especially glad they got a great nights sleep ;).