Heres a few of my cakes this week. I still have 2 to make, one is baked and shaped, just waiting to be decorated. The other still needs baking. I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight.
The first is another flower cake for a first birthday. I decided the only thing wrong with having pics of my cakes is people just want the same thing. So I made some different flowers for this one and changed the colors on the butterfly to make it a little different. I have another order for this cake in October. But its cute and fun to make. I love the girly colors :)


This other cake is for the same family that is getting the HSM cakes. They are also celebrating their sons b-day at their family party so they wanted a little cake just for him. Only the football is cake, but the field is made of fondant.

I'll be sure to get the others on as soon as they are done. I've decided to make the other cake HSM cake a megaphone, then I'll make some little basketballs and baseballs to out around it and some pompoms. We'll see how it goes. :)
1 comment:
fun stuff I imagine once you really get into it you will have alot of repeats I haven't so much but I don't advertize at all so it keeps things slow
Post a Comment