wow! One of our toys was actually on the list, but I guess it's too old to be on the recall list. Thanks for the heads up!!! :)
Thanks for posting this! I checked it out and Kai had one of these, but it said Canada only! whew! That is so crazy!!P.S. can't wait to see more cake pics!! : )
ONE OF OUR TOYS WAS ALSO ON THE LIST, BUT IT WAS TOO OLD TO BE EFFECTED. LUCKILY!! THANKS!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow! One of our toys was actually on the list, but I guess it's too old to be on the recall list. Thanks for the heads up!!! :)
Thanks for posting this! I checked it out and Kai had one of these, but it said Canada only! whew! That is so crazy!!
P.S. can't wait to see more cake pics!! : )
ONE OF OUR TOYS WAS ALSO ON THE LIST, BUT IT WAS TOO OLD TO BE EFFECTED. LUCKILY!! THANKS!
Post a Comment