Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I've been tagged...

Regan tagged me with this. I usually don't so them, but we'll give it a try.





Jobs I’ve Held: I have a lot of jobs, to many to really count, but heres a few...

1. Customer Service Manager at Harmons

2. Tracker (paraeducator) at Pocatello High School

3. Phone surveyor

4. Too many restaurant jobs, Chiles, Red Lobster, Lone Star, Gradys

5. Barista at Coffee Angels and Barnes and Noble

6. Intern at the Veterinarian



Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:

1. I am Sam

2. hmmm, sorry can't think of any others right now..


My Guilty Pleasures:

1. Sleeping in

2. Checking my email way to often, like every hour. Don't ask me why, I don't really get any exciting emails.

3. Swimming with no kids hanging on me or splashing me :)


Places I Have Lived:

1. Denver Co, from the time I was 4 till I was 20

2. Pocatello Id, Rexburg ID

3. Orem and Provo Utah


TV Shows I Enjoy:

1. The Office

2. ER--my favorite!!!

3. Law and Order


What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?

1. WE met on a blind date that Shelia arranged. When Aaron came to the door I was so excited to see that he wasn't dorky looking. He was tall and handsome.

2. Aaron brought a home cooked meal over on that first date, which I'll admit I thought was pretty funny, but we had such an awesome time that by the end of the night I thought it was sweet, not lame. :)

3. After our date I called my mom and told her I was pretty sure we would get married..she thought I was crazy

Places I’ve Been on Vacation (other than the U.S.):

1. Germany

2. Mexico

3. Germany and Austria in another trip




Favorite Foods:

1. Chocolate

2. Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup :)



Websites I Visit (almost) Daily:

1. Blogs

2. Hotmail

3. Yahoo Groups


Body Parts I Have Injured:

1. Broken arms when I was 2

2. My stupid ankle :(!!

3. Broken pinky toe


Nicknames I’ve been called:

1. Karbear


Now I get to pick 4 other Blog buddies to do this! Tag, you're it:
1. Annie
2. Ann
3. Diana
4. Mom

2 comments:

Regan said...

Great answers! I don't think I really knew any of those things about you! Thanks!

Liz said...

I laughed when I read that you like to swim with no kids hanging on you. :) Every time I take the boys swimming, I wish I had another person around to hold them both while I just dive under the water and swim with no worries. :) Usually I don't even make it under the water once before we're heading out of the pool. :( I hope you're ankle gets feeling better soon, but I do like all the posts and updates now that you've been forced to slow down. Keep them coming. We miss you guys!