Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sarah and Regan I need your help!!!

Okay guys, I need you!!! I've been asked to do a hghschool musical themed b-day cake for this friday. It's my first repeat customer other than the office so I'm really excited about it. And since she just order it a little stressed. But since I've never seen the movie I need some ideas. Maybe we'll rent it tonight :).
She wants 2 cakes, one small one and one larger, They need to go together so they can display them both, but they will serve them at seperate parties. So I've been searching ideas online and not coming up with much. Any ideas would be great! Thanks a million!

4 comments:

Regan said...

Well, just to get you started, the school's colors are red and white. The first movie is largely about basketball and music (singing). I don't know if they want it geared more toward HSM or HSM2, since that comes out on Friday and I assume is what the party's for. Definitely rent the movie, and I'll keep thinking!

Kari said...

Reg, She brought me a pic that she wants me to copy. Just the words, High School Musical, in lights. And then I'll just think of something for the other cake to go with it. For the party they are going to the 2nd movie, so the cake is more geared towards that. Thanks for brainstorming for me!!

Regan said...

The 2nd movie is just on TV, not in the theaters. You could make the smaller cake a number 2 or something! :)

Sarah said...

The second is a summer movie--at a golf course, if that's kinda what they want. They do a talent show too and play baseball in the second one. I don't know if that helps. Sorry, I haven't been checking blogs a lot this week!