



Here are some pics of the other new things we got. Mom and Dad were so awesome to give us their old couches when they got new ones. They are so nice and comfy!! They make everything in the room look better.
We also sold our old dresser, that I've had since high school. and got some new dressers that match out bed. Here's a pic of the bed too so you can see the color of the wood, sorry its not made :).
I feel like I graduated in a way and now I get to have pretty, matching furniture. Its so much fun!!!
2 comments:
The furniture looks good and I like the dressers too. They look like they will work better for you.
That is fun! We bought all new furniture when we got our first apartment, and now I sort of wish we'd saved the money and waited until I knew my own style better. Oh, well. Your stuff looks great!
Post a Comment