Thursday, August 2, 2007

My boys

Here are some new pics of my boys. Grandma got them some new duds so we had to take some pics.


KC was sitting side ways in his booster, Can you see his little foot on the side? I love it when they match!!



In this one Kc is looking at his Daddy off to the side. He absolutely adores him. He hardly notices me when Daddy is around. Its the sweetest thing ever.

We loved Sarah idea with the pizzas so we tried it out and Parker loved doing it! Although I think he ate half the olives before they ever made it on the pizza :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! That Parker
looks intend on getting the pizzas just right. Sue

jules said...

Those pizzas are fun! We have made them a few times here, and the kids love to smash them down. : ) The boys look really cute in the clothes. I think KC looks older in them!! : )Oh, and I love the butterfly cakes. They look so fun and festive. Good job.

Regan said...

I love their matching outfits and hairstyles!