After a really good start, and then a hurt
foot that threw me off track for a while, I'm finally getting back into the game. My ankle is doing a lot better, I decided it just had to heal and I was sick of worrying about it. So I took off the brace and just dealt with it. And since then it feels way better. I think I just needed to use it , it was getting
kinda weak always babying it.
So I'm excited, I finally got my 5 lb star!! I had gotten close, but then after not really
exercising very much for a few weeks and getting lazy with my diet it went back up. Not all the way though so that was good. But I'm back on track now and down 5 lbs!!! This is
exciting because it is the lowest I have weighed since before KC.
11 comments:
Congratulations Honey! I am so proud of you! I keep telling you that you look beautiful but you just don't believe me! - Hubby
I am so proud of you Honey! I keep telling you that you're beautiful but you just don't believe me! -- Hubby
Ok, I think I got my point through -- twice (Sorry)
Kari !!!! thats wonderful..keep up the great work..weight watchers is the only way to go...Love to all
Sounds like you've been busy with cakes! I so enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Big congrats on the star! It's important to feel good about how you look. Love you!
That's awesome! Keep up the good work!
I'll race you. I'm trying to lose 40lbs in the next 6 months. Post a chart like what I did which shows your weekly weight lose percentage and then we can check.
GREAT job! :)
That's awesome Kari! I'm way impressed. I don't think I could do it with so many opportunities to eat cake!!
go kari! Good work!
Congratulations! That is awesome...I think I gain five pounds everytime I read about all the cakes you make...very impressive! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment