Thursday, August 9, 2007

Office Cake


Here's this months office cake. Sheet cakes aren't my fav to do since you can't get as creative with so many different peoples b-days, but its fun to make little things for each person. And it gives me good practice with my recipes and layering the sheet cakes. This month there were 3 bdays, one person likes weight lifting, one music and one bonsai trees. So I made little pictures for each of them.

This cake is a yellow cake from scratch, thanks Cory for the great recipe. I think it will be really yummy :). It has chocolate icing and Bavarian cream filling.

5 comments:

Regan said...

The writing looks so cute on this one! Great job!!

Kathy said...

I like the cake you did a really good job covering all the interests. It looks good and sounds like a good receipe. I liked reading the info about you and yes I pretty much knew it all but it was fun to read. I don't want to do it though.

Unknown said...

very cute!!

Ginna said...

Ok, that last comment was me, sorry. Our friend was over last night using my computer, so I was very surprised to see myself as Jason!!!

Ola said...

Cool cake, Kri! As ALWAYS!!! :)