Saturday, August 18, 2007

Preschool!!

Today we registered Parker for preschool. I was a little hesitant since he is still so young. But he is so bored and its hard to keep up with everything that he wants to do all day long. So starting on the 4th he'll be going to preschool 2 days a week in the morning. I met his teacher and she was fabulous. I'm really excited and I think he'll really like it. And I'm excited for the alone time with KC. He gets so overwhelmed with Parker always in his face when he is trying to play so it will be fun to have a chance to play without anyone stealing his toys :) The other good thing is that we'll meet some other kids for him to play with. Right now out of our friends he is the only little boy. Everyone else has girls or the boys they do have are starting kindergarten and will be gone all day. So I hope there are nice kids in his class that we can have for playdates sometimes.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Good luck with this new phase of your life! You'll be amazed how fast those few hours will go!! Time is not all created equal. :)

Diana said...

I am sure Parker will love preschool. He sounds a little like Alexis, full of energy and always on the go. It was really good for her when she started preschool. It really gave her something to channel all of that energy. Now she is about to start 1st grade! =( I thought that kindergarten was hard. I think I am going to need a box of kleenex's the first day I drop her off. By the way.. I love all of your cakes!

Kari said...

We did do a little preschool with some nieghboors last year. We all took turns teaching. He seemed to really like it. But with everything else going on I decided it would be better for me not to have to worry about doing it. We got him a new backpack tonight and hes really excited.