


Here's the latest cake. I did it today for a little girls 1st b-day tomorrow. I did a sheet cake for the party guests and a small "smash" cake for baby Addison.
The flowers and bugs are made from royal icing.
I'm really excited about it because its the first time I didn't feel like the writing on the cake makes it look stupid! I'm not very good at writing with icing so I'm happy this one turned out well.
The bib is a picture the mom sent me to try to match the cake theme to.
10 comments:
Wow Kari those cakes are awesome. You definitely have a gift.
Thanks Diana!
Kari that is awesome! I think that is your best sheet cake yet! It turned out beautifully!! I saw all the little things seperate, but it looks so good all put together! good job!
Adorable. Once again, I cake I would've killed for when I was little.
You are getting better and better!!! And you were already so good, it's amazing!!
Adorable. Once again, I cake I would've killed for when I was little.
You are getting better and better!!! And you were already so good, it's amazing!!
Thanks guys! Your nice comments mean a lot!
That has some any little flowers--what a lot of work. It looks great! Sue
That cake has so many little pieces. It looks great! Sue
So cute! The writing does look great and the colors are so fun. Great job matching it to the bib!
Kari, that cake is so cute! You seriously are amazing! Thanks again for bringing the gluten-free one to Park City! It was the best ever!
Post a Comment